Finding the right employer can seem like a daunting task, but CDChoices makes the process simple and straightforward. Our Recruitment Assistance Intermediary System (RAIS) is designed to match prospective employers with PA candidates just like you, helping both parties find exactly what they need.
Getting started is easy. Follow these imple steps, and you’ll be on your way to finding a great new job.
- Create a profile in RAIS.
- Search for a Consumer who meets your employment needs. You can search by location (including proximity to a bus line), gender, language, and schedule.
- When you find a potential employer who seems like a good fit for you, contact him or her by calling our automated service at (518) 640-1200 and entering the extension number found on the Consumer’s profile page.
- Leave the Consumer a voice message that includes your name, contact information, and any other relevant details. Be sure to mention that you’ve set up an RAIS profile, so the Consumer can check it out.
- If the Consumer is interested in possibly hiring you, he or she will contact you to set up an interview.
- 6. If the interview goes well and you’re offered a position, congratulations! Your employer will need to complete some paperwork with you and will let CDChoices know that you’ve been hired.
Please Note: Creating a RAIS profile does not guarantee employment. CDChoices is not involved with the employer/employee relationship.
Not a registered Potential Personal Assistant yet? Create a profile today.
Already a Potential PA?
Already registered as a Potential Personal Assistant? Have you updated your profile recently? Make sure that your profile is online and up-to-date.
Learn more about how CDChoices empowers Consumers to take control of their care.